Monday 15 July 2013

No fasting for now & new slim bread

We've been having amazing weather in Ireland. Yes really! Strange but true. I've been out and active so much that the fasting thing isn't practical right now so 5:2 diet is on the back burner for now.

I'm back to keeping an eye on calories and weight watchers points instead. 
It's great how many salads I've been eating, I just need to curb the amount of BBQ burgers and hotdogs I've been eating too! I think it's time to start cooking a little healthier on the BBQ, steak or fish for a change, maybe make up a few skewers. 

A new range of bread I found is the Irish Pride Slimsters rolls & sliced pan. The bread is nice, kind of like a white and brown mix and the rolls are nice and big compared to some of the other low cal rolls on the market at the moment. 


The bread is 60 calories a slice and 2 weight watchers pro points

The rolls are 100 calories and 3 weight watchers pro points 

No comments:

Post a Comment