Friday 8 February 2013

Oodles of noodles - 2 pro points

I read about these noodles on http://theniptuckfoodblog.blogspot.ie
I love noodles and miss the likes of koka and super noodles because the points for them are just way too high to bother with them when trying to weight watch.

So I went to my local Eurospar and found they were only €1.69 for a pack of 6! Such great value. They come in two flavours, curry & chicken.

The portions are quite small and they aren't very strong in flavour but they really hit the spot for that kind of noodle at such low points.
I used less water than instructed on the pack & added some Swartz spicy season all and I really enjoyed them.

For 2 points and at such a low price they're a really great snack!

I think they'd be nice added to soup too. Especially good with this freezing cold weather lately!



No comments:

Post a Comment